1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Evaluate and implement new corporate exercises such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, fundraising, new concessions and overseas investments
- Work closely with various stakeholders and divisional leadership team to develop and recommend business strategies to enhance organisational performance and shareholder value
- Manage all activities relate to MAHB/MACB's Sukuk covenants and requirements Ensure compliance with Bursa Listing Requirements and other statutory requirements
- Perform peer benchmarking & competitive analysis - keep abreast of new developments and trends in global airport business model and perform comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics, differentiation and competitor strategies
- Develop and maintain the Group's investor relations strategies and direction.
- Being the primary point of contact for the investment community - communicate and educate investment community (shareholder, financial analyst, rating agencies and regulators) on behalf of the Group, and provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the Company
- Conduct presentation at analyst briefings and investor conferences
- Monitor operational changes through on-going discussion with Group's senior management and develop investor relations messages based on these changes
- Manage Treasury operations including:-
- Manage financial planning & liquidity forecasting, procurement of funds and investment of surplus cash
- Daily cash management and settlement processes covering all Group subsidiaries and reconciliation of Treasury accounting
- Hedging and risk management for Group financial exposure including forex and interest rate risk
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Banking with 3 years relevant working experience in Senior Executive role
- Preferably candidate with Professional Qualification (ICAA, ICAEW, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Excellent skills in financial modelling and investment analysis
- Good business sense and interpersonal skills, with the ability to structure and devise various corporate finance proposals
- Sound knowledge of corporate finance / investor relations / treasury work demonstrated through relevant work experience
- Possess good presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external parties
- Self-driven, strong determination and able to undertake diversified tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written English skills with good attention to details
- Adaptive in challenging situations, a good team player with a high degree of professionalism
- Experience in corporate finance, investor relations or treasury department of a public-listed organization is an added advantage
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 7 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.