1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Establishing land development & management framework and keeping it abreast with current rules & regulations, development trend which include sustainable development (green development approach) and economic environment to make it relevant and effective
- Initiate high use-best use study on proposed development sites prior to embarking on development planning in order to incorporate the correct development composition in the master plan
- Overseeing and evaluating the master plan layout and infrastructure design in order to have a good development layout and cost effective infrastructure design
- Establishing and guiding the land development business and marketing plan to ensure successful realisation of the development plan
- Overseeing the Division’ business development and marketing activities in order to attract and secure quality and good investment into the proposed development
- Appraise development proposals in order to maximise benefits from any investment proposals and make recommendations for approval
- Monitor project management activities of projects implemented by the department to ensure its timeliness, cost effectiveness and good quality
- Monitoring land management activities in order to have an effective and efficient process
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering / Real Estate Management / Town Planning / Architecture or equivalent with minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in Senior Management role
- Strong business acumen, market real estate knowledge and well versed in compliance standards and requirements in government rulings, regulations and industry best practice
- Proven track record in undertaking planning, marketing strategies and activities
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Strong integrity, result oriented, committed and pro-active
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 7 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.