1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Evaluate and implement new corporate exercises such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, fundraising, new concessions and overseas investments
- Work closely with various stakeholders and divisional leadership team to develop and recommend business strategies to enhance organisational performance and shareholder value
- Ensure compliance with Bursa Listing Requirements and other statutory requirements
- Coordinate all activities relate to peer benchmarking, financial & competitive analysis and maintain market / industry data to develop MAHB Group's positioning in the industry
- Involve in planning, developing and execution of investor relations activities, including preparation of materials for analysts' briefings and road shows
- Assist in managing Treasury operations including procurement of funds, investment of surplus cash, hedging and financial risk management
- Degree in Finance / Accounting / any related discipline with specialization in Accounting with minimum 3 years working experience in Executive role
- Certification in Professional Qualification (ICAA, ICAEW, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA) will be an added advantage
- Good business sense and interpersonal skills, a wide degree of creativity and economic latitude is expected
- Sound knowledge of financial and investment analysis /corporate finance / investor relations / corporate development work demonstrated through relevant work experience
- Possess good presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate financial transactions
- Self-driven, strong determination and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and writing skills both Bahasa and English with good attention to detail
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 7 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.