1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Assist to coordinate and monitor the inventory management process by ensuring the implementation and enforcement of the process in delivering inventory efficiency and control
- Provide feedback in reviewing and analyzing the operational process and procedures in order to avoid operational inefficiency and lack of control
- Monitor and analyze constantly the system performance by identifying system data integrity against physical movement goods and documentation through the respective available reports
- Promote and sell the idea to the user on the importance of inventory management and the benefit by executing the process as required
- Carry out detailed reconciliation and investigation work on every stocktaking exercise conducted
- SPM with Credit in Bahasa, Pass in English and Mathematics
- Preferable at least 2 years relevant working experience in Retail and Food & Beverage industry
- Possess good & positive characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill
- Computer literate preferably in Microsoft Office
- Have an experience and understanding in the operational activities related to Retail and Food & Beverage industry
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 20 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.