1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Manage and lead Centralised Customer Service
- Representatives / liaison serves as the single point of contact to give appropriate and relevant information to customer
- Manage and analyze customers profile where relevant
- Efficiently Handled Queries and Proposals from customers
- Introduce, explain and recommend product, services and solutions to customers
- Responsible for the smooth running of the customer service operation
- Develop and establish the customer service policies and procedures, and build a strong engagement model with the customers, stakeholders, team members and management
- Analyze overall operations relates to customer service and propose action for continuous improvement
- Setting up the customer focused framework and systems
- Coordinating with other departments to resolve issues
- Involved in the training, coaching and on-going development of the team
- Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in Senior Executive or Managerial role
- Any certification in customer service standards, technology and best practice such as ITIL is an added value
- Excellent communication skills
- Have strong leadership, interpersonal skill, pleasant and smiling personality
- A team player, independent and able to work under pressure
- High commitment and hardworking, results oriented, adaptable and willing to work long hours if needed
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 10 August 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.