1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Draft board papers, director's circular resolutions, committee resolutions and paper shareholders meetings for MAHB and its subsidiaries in a timely manner
- Draft quality and accurate minutes of meetings within a reasonable time, i.e. board meetings, shareholders meetings, management meetings and committee meetings
- Ensure effective overall coordination and arrangements for all meetings (including compilation, dispatch of Board Papers, drafting notices, attendance list, confirming attendance of directors for sufficient quorum, refreshment during meetings and booking of meeting rooms)
- Prepare relevant forms for submission to Companies Commission of Malaysia for MAHB and its subsidiaries within reasonable time
- Prepare draft announcements of MAHB to Bursa Malaysia as requested by the Company Secretary and ensure the same is submitted within reasonable time
- Constantly update and maintain the statutory records of the group including Minutes Books, CCM files and Register of Members;
- Abreast with the technical knowledge/requirement of Bursa Malaysia, Securities Commission and CCM as to enable effective discharge of duties;
- Draft the information that relates to secretarial matters in relation to the published of MAHB Annual Report, i.e. Notice of Annual General Meeting ("AGM"), Statement Accompanying the Notice of AGM, Corporate Information, Board's Profile, Statement of Shareholdings, Analysis of Shareholdings, List of 30 Largest Shareholders, Substantial Shareholders, Director’s Shareholding and Proxy Form
- Issue new share certificates when there is allotment of shares/transfer of shares and ensure that in the case of share transfer, the old share certificate is cancelled and the form 32A (Form of Transfer of Securities) is properly executed and stamped by the Stamp Office
- Draft circulars to shareholders as and when requested by the Company Secretary, liaison with Officials of Bursa Malaysia on the draft circulars and liaison with the printers upon obtaining the approval from Bursa Malaysia for circulation to the shareholders
- Ensure documents are being filed accurately and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in Supervisory role
- Registered with MAICSA / ICSA qualification / Company Secretary practitioner
- Familiar and well versed with requirements of Companies Act 1965, Bursa Requirements, Securities Commission, Malaysia Code of Corporate Governance and other legislative requirements
- Good command of English and Bahasa
- Initiative, well organized, detailed oriented with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to meeting tight schedule
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 7 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.