1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Receive, check and key-in data to ensure accuracy of information prior to submission to respective divisions
- Establish and control proper filing system to ensure quick retrieval of information
- Maintain and update record using systematic filing method to ensure easy access and quick retrieval
- Compile data prior to key-in to ensure correct and accurate information are being key-in for further processing
- Communicates with internal and external parties through telephone calls, incoming/ outgoing faxes to confirm validity of data to ensure data received is correct
- Follow-up with internal and external parties to ensure the task/job is completed
- SPM with Credit in Bahasa Melayu and Pass in English and Mathematics preferable with a minimum of 3 years working experience
- Good attitude, skill and knowledge
- Positive thinking
- Computer literate
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 27 November 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.