1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Assist on Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey in order to get customer's feedback on BHS services
- Respond on ground handlers / feedback / request
- Coordinate trainings to all baggage handlers or Airline based on request.
- Update monthly status BHS / SS Communication unit (TRS & Intercom)
- Assist CCR Technical Officer / Executive in any operation matter
- Implement the daily works and preventive maintenance works are according to the specified maintenance standards or work orders given
- Assist the Technical Officer on the planning, managing and supervising of the career development program of the Baggage Handling System unit as well as developing technically competent personnel
- Inspect and monitor on the operation and maintenance of the Baggage Handling System as to ensure the system being operated according to the operational and maintenance standards
- Trouble shooting problems and execute necessary repairs work in the event of system and breakdown
- Certificate in Engineering (Electronic)
- Good team player and able to work with minimum supervision
- Committed to job
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 30 June 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.