1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Uphold and advocate the Company’s Sustainability direction and policies
- Engage with the relevant stakeholders with respect to all ongoing activities and projects in all business units and recommend ways to make them more sustainable
- Profile Company’s sustainability related projects and prioritize according to risk and opportunities
- Monitor progress of the Company’s projects and align them towards the Company’s Sustainability direction and policies
- Assist to ensure Company’s activities comply with the requirements of the Bursa Malaysia Sustainability Guidelines, Khazanah’s Silver Book Requirements and GRI Sustainability Aspects
- Analyze Sustainability trends in Malaysia and the aviation industry and propose recommendations relevant to Malaysia Airports
- Degree in any field with a minimum of 1 year working experience in Supervisory role
- Expose to Triple Bottom Line reporting, GRI Framework, Bursa Malaysia’s Sustainability Quadrants and Khazanah’s Silver Book
- Background in Auditing would be an added advantage
- Resourceful, excellent communication / people skills, project management skills and up to date with current events and trends
- Strong command in English and Bahasa both written and spoken
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 7 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.