1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
Ideal candidate will be based in New Doha International Airports (NDIA) and will responsible for :-
- Ensure and monitor the smooth running of facilities maintenance contract of building equipments and systems
- Lead, manage the whole facilities maintenance contract that improve efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Drive and ensure the objective setting, performance review and assessment the whole contract of facilities maintenance for future improvements and expansions
- Communicate regularly with client, stakeholder and staff, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning facilities maintenance
- Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish and maintain a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts and maintenance history of plant equipment
- Maintain, review and updates the operating and training manuals of facilities management
- Ensure that all maintenance staff are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures
- Provide comprehensive reports, analyzes data and recommend for improvement on operations and maintenance-related matters
- Ensure that maintenance staff are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner
- Track, analyze and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Maintain and ensure all regulations requirement, safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures are met at all times
- Manage and ensure the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 8 years of vast relevant experience in maintenance management experience compatible in airport facility and at least 3 years experience in Managerial role
- Required to work independently and possesses an excellent leadership qualities
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 13 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.