1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Engineering and Technical Services is primarily responsible for the Airport Planning and Development, Research and Planning, Value Management, Airport Standards, Operational and Technical Auditing ,Technology Planning, Development and Configuration, Operation and Maintenance ICT system, Inventory Management, Quality Assurance, Environmental Management Plan, International ventures, Facilities Maintenance Services, Consultancy Services, Business Development
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics/ Mechanical / Civil) with a minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in Supervisory Role
- Good physical condition and high commitment
- Follow order, good teamwork and fast learner
- Knowledge & experience in engineering airport operations is an added advantage
- Good organization skill, analytical thinking, communication skill (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Have a very good leadership skills to lead and manage engineering team
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 13 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.