1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Manage the Subsidiary, Functional and Project Profit and Loss – accountable jointly with the head of the business unit / project
- Implement the organization’s finance policies and procedures within the business unit
- Manage the flows of accurate and timely financial information between business unit and central finance functions
- Develop professional capability of the finance team and the financial understanding of non-finance managers
- Develop business area / functional budgets and deliver finance plans according to the Group expectations
- Develop models to test and support business strategy and apply them to generate robust data for decision making
- Provide timely financial performance data in an agreed standard format to support regular operational decision making
- Maintain and support all reporting processes and policy documentation
- Identify and deliver reporting process improvements that create value added opportunities and efficiencies for finance team
- Degree in Accounting / Finance with Professional Accounting Qualification (CIMA / ACCA etc) with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in Senior Executive role
- At least 5 years of working experience in handling full sets of accounts, preferably in retail industry
- Experience in leading a team of finance staff
- Knowledge and understanding of the local and corporate business context
- Good written and communication skill
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in preparing management report and analysis for review and decision making.
- Computer literate especially in working with spread sheets as reporting tools and support business decision making (budgeting, forecasting and modeling), exposure to using enterprise system e.g. SAP and able to prepare presentation slide to deliver key messages
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 17 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.