1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Responsible on attending to public inquiries
- Process all items that required custom declarations
- Maintain proper record on all documents (report and manifest)
- Collect and segregate all K-form for the purpose of billing and manifest balancing
- Daily inspection and patrolling in Free Commercial Zone (FCZ) area
- SPM with Credit in Bahasa, Pass in English and Mathematics
- Good writing and communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 26 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.