1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Ensure full compliance of contract by all partners under his/her purview
- Achieve the timely inputs of all Real Estate (RE) Modules in SAP Applications including compliance, billing, termination, and contract details
- Achieve the timely and accurate dissemination of all decisions to all partners
- Assist superior in realizing the targeted goals and objectives set by the company
- Assist in the business development process and follow-through its implementation
- Compile data / information and maintain database of all partners
- Liaise closely with the Credit and System Unit for the updating and correctness of the Real Estate (RE) Modules
- Compile and record all Security Documents, reports and customer feedbacks
- Diploma in any field preferably in Marketing, Business Studies or Finance
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skill
- Computer literate
- Knowledge in SAP Applications is an added advantage
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 26 July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.