1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Prepare bank reconciliation submitted to Business Partners (BP)
- Daily and weekly monitoring of all bank accounts balances for all Company’s current accounts via Desktop Banking and bank statement
- Posting all bank transaction into Cash Book (SAP system-Actual Bank) and ensure the balances are balance with the bank statements
- Ensure entries are taken up into company General Ledger within the processing months
- Ensure the transactions reflected are identifiable in order to detect any discrepancies or irregularities
- Manual monitoring clearing of presented cheques in SAP bank clearing
- Monitoring of debit and credit advice, daily collections bank-in and journals any bank charges
- Daily bank reconciliation for all Company’s current accounts
- Communicate with internal department, Account Receivable (AR) and Account Payable (AP) to obtain information in respect of unidentified transactions appearing in the bank statements
- Communicate with the external, banker to obtain bank information and documents in the daily transactions, request weekly and monthly bank statement for current accounts
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation of all the Company’s current accounts for reporting and auditing purposes
- Address and make recommendation to the management in relation to the stale cheques and other disputed items
- Produce monthly cash flow statement for Malaysia Airports Niaga bank accounts to treasury team
- Filing all the relevant documents for future retrieval
- Assist in journals posting as advised by BP / SSC sub-module
- Diploma in Finance
- Agile with the changing business environment
- Customer oriented
- Literate with IT systems and processes
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 10 August 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.