1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
Ideal candidate will be based in various locations and will responsible for:-
- Ensure maintenance service availability according to Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure respond time according to Service Level Agreement
- SPM/ SPM(V) with POLYTECHNIC / MLVK / SKM certificate or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Civil Engineering with a minimum 1 year relevant working experience in facilities
- Knowledgeable in facilities maintenance in operation and maintenance and in Mechanical and Electrical building services
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Good writing and communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Computer literate
Open for Malaysian Citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 20 August 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.