1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Handle day to day activities in the department by answering telephone calls, taking down and relaying messages
- Responsible on receiving and preparing of work request for all complaints
- Monitor on the recording and registration of work request and work order generated
- Assist division secretary in division administration, typing documents, correspondence and memorandum
- Receive, open, date stamp, record and distribute incoming mail and outgoing mail
- Assist in opening new file when required and to maintain, updates for all incoming and outgoing correspondence / documents
- Assist in monitoring of staff administration matters
- Monitor and record key movement (plant room keys, vehicle keys, maintenance cradle key)
- SPM with Credit in Bahasa, Pass in English and Mathematics
- Preferable SPM with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented with pleasant personality
- Good writing and communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Computer literate preferably in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
Open for Malaysian Citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 20 August 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.