1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Ensure that the security and safety of Operations and Food & Beverage is monitored and managed effectively and efficiently
- Conduct investigation / findings and forward recommendation to enhance security and safety aspects of Operations and Food & Beverage
- Conduct all investigation and monitoring all cases reported until case is closed
- Regular inspection and monitoring the security personnel level of performance and discipline
- Maintain proper records of unlawful activities, emergency and other security and safety related incidents
- Inform the management at the earliest possible of any incident or emergency concerning the security and safety, together with recommendation of the best possible solution or remedies
- Propose to the Management on security and safety matters
- Work closely with the other internal division to reduce stock variances and curb pilferages
- Degree in any related discipline with a minimum of 1 year relevant working in Supervisory role and Retail Industry
- High degree of interpersonal and inter-relations skills who can communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and capable of motivating others
- Possess good retail knowledge, experience in retail environment
- Well-groomed, mature and approachable
- Team player and can build positive relation at all level
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skill
- Able to recognize the importance of safety / security environment in the work place, follow safety rules and security procedures on cash related matters, practice safe work habits and report unsafe / unsecured conditions to the appropriate administrator
Open for Malaysian Citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 28 September 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.