1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Identify and stimulate advertising and public relations activities by working closely with lifestyle, core products, operations and external parties (suppliers or potential business partners) to enhance products / image and create brand awareness through implementing, correcting and executing the advertising and public relations activities
- Establish, enhance company’s image, branding awareness and support KLIA advertising and public relations activities at airports
- Organize, plan and disseminate information on overall company’s events such as tour leader events, company annual dinner, anniversary celebrations and shopping carnivals
- Conceptualize and plan both short and medium-term Advertising & Promotions campaigns
- Seek and manage media opportunities and prepare write-ups of media releases
- Monitor and coordinate activities with media and help to foster media relations
- Design and produce internet newsletter
- Monitor, manage and update corporate website
- Assist, coordinate and participate in events organized / managed by the division
- Monitor competitors’ Advertising & Promotions activities and competitive media spend
- Ensure adequate tracking of expenditure against budget
- Degree in Mass Communication / Marketing or any related discipline with a minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in Supervisory role
- Good writing and communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Possess strong management skills, analytical thinking, interpersonal skills and editing skills
- Meticulous and thorough in execution of assigned work
- Good working relationship with media fraternity, print and electronic
Open for Malaysian Citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 31 October 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.