- Execute ground events and support for marketing campaigns – including follow up with external partners – according to the Brand Activation strategy
- Write stories, take photographs and shoot videos to provide content for youth. Requires working closely with Multimedia and Image Bank.
- Update report of achieved outputs, stock consignment forms and key in sign-ups in hardcover forms to online database within 5 working days after events.
- Contribute ideas for activities and collaterals that would appeal to Brand Activation target audiences, particularly youths, at Marketing Department meetings.
- Tertiary level qualification, preferably with up to two years working experience in communications or event management. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Must have high energy, positive attitude, willingness to learn and enjoy constantly interacting with people. Interest in brand activation and marketing, particularly as related to youths and digital media.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, well-spoken, polite and well-presented.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be proactive in approach.
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use appropriate technology for presentations.
- Must possess organisational and time management skills.
- Good understanding of current issues especially having knowledge on environmental and conservation issues.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the performance of the individual, provides an opportunity for training, career development and other attractive prospects.
Interested candidates should provide a covering letter with a copy of their resume, stating their last drawn and expected salary.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For more information about jobs in WWF-Malaysia, visit our website at www.wwf.org.my
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing