|Technical Executive, Structural
|Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a leading marine and heavy engineering services provider, primarily focused on the oil and gas sector. MHB offers a wide spectrum of engineering and construction, marine conversion and marine repair services.
In line with the Company’s expansion, MHB invites suitably qualified candidates to join its subsidiary, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd (MMHE) in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on mega structures for the oil and gas industry, as well as on ultra large crude carriers (ULCC) and LNG vessels.
If you are up for the Challenge, we encourage your applications for the following positions: -
- Responsible to supervise Maintenance, Renovation and Construction of office and workshop.
- Collaborate with Divisional Planning to develop and implement yard master plan and in interfacing with mechanical and electrical disciplines to ensure smooth and integrated implementation and delivery.
- Plan and implement an effective office documentation system through the proper updating & keeping of yard civil & structural maintenance records
- To monitor on facilities at works such as scaffolding, machineries and other facilities to assist in building maintenance work.
- To plan any activities related to maintenance to avoid any disruption to operation.
- To involve and take responsibilities in building maintenance activity to provide support to operation activities and to preserve existing building and avoiding any major disruption to project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Construction or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in civil construction and project management.
- Able to supervise by monitoring team performance.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing