|Foreman - Blasting & Painting
|Saturday, July 28, 2012
MMHE is a leading oil and gas construction and marine engineering company with capabilities for fabrication of offshore facilities that includes structures used in deepwater exploration. We are also the only yard in Malaysia capable of repairing Ultra Large Crude Carriers (ULCC) and LNG vessels and perform ship conversions.
MMHE is growing and we seek engineering and non-engineering professionals to grow with us. You will benefit from experiencing a fast pace work environment with multi-cultural workforce and an organisation that values and recognises its People, Performance and Professionalism.
If you are up for the Challenge, we encourage your applications for the following positions: -
- Plan work execution to ensure all blasting and painting works assigned are completed in time, within budget and safely
- Monitor manpower, tools and equipment.
- Liaise with QC Inspector on quality matters
- Assist in the inspection of materials received.
- Report any additional variation job to work pack leader / ASRM to ensure all job are cost and charged to ship owner
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or Vocational Certificate in Marine Engineering or equivalent.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing