| Explore Your Talents And Grow Your Abilities With Us
Titan Chemicals Corp. Sdn. Bhd. – proudly Malaysia’s first and largest integrated producer of olefins and polyolefins, and the second largest polyolefins producer in South-East Asia.
Titan Chemicals commenced construction of its first facility in Malaysia, a RM300 million Polypropylene (PP) plant, in 1989. In just 15 years, our investments have grown twenty-fold and we now have a total of eight integrated process facilities in Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Langsat in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia. Today, Titan Chemicals has a nameplate capacity of over 2,000,000 MTA of olefins, polyolefins and other associated products.
Titan Chemicals produces Malaysia’s most comprehensive portfolio of Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP), two of the most widely used polymers in the world. These polyolefins which contribute to the enhancement of every day life, are used in a variety of consumer, industrial applications and in hospitals - including packaging film, automotive parts, plastic bottles and caps, compounds for wire and cable insulation. Polyolefins replace conventional materials such as metals, glass, paper and wood and ongoing R & D leads to new applications to improve the quality of life.
Titan Chemicals is a leader in the Malaysian and regional petrochemicals and plastic industries and, in line with our core values, we will pursue increasing levels of excellence to ensure our future successes.
We are an established, growing, technology-driven olefins and polyolefins producer, and to meet our long-term growth objective, we are seek highly committed and talented individuals to join our team.
We are acquiring “talent” with right attitude, experience, drive and the spirit of adventure to be part of our growing team. If you possess these outstanding qualities, and have the right academic qualifications, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or aspiring to be one, Titan Chemicals can offer you a rewarding and challenging career.
- Manage all direct and indirect tax matters
- Comply with all the statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain tax policy, procedure and guidelines.
- Prepare and submit reports related to tax in a timely manner.
- Identify tax risks and opportunities related to the company’s existing and new investment.
- Provide advice on issues related to taxation.
- Review of contracts from tax perspective.
- Cross review reports prepared by other finance sections e.g. tax schedules.
- Corporate tax planning
- Assist in expatriate tax matters
- Maintain and update transfer pricing documentation
- Candidate must possess a Professional Accountancy/Tax Qualification or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with Singapore, China and/or Indonesian tax would be an added advantage but this is not a prerequisite.
- Familiarity with latest tax updates.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or please write in with a detailed curriculum vitae, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the address below.
Vice President Human Resources
TITAN CHEMICALS CORP. SDN. BHD.
PLO 312, Jalan Tembaga 4
Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate
81700 Pasir Gudang
Johor Darul Takzim
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Titan Chemicals Corp Sdn Bhd (222357-P)