| Explore Your Talents And Grow Your Abilities With Us
Titan Chemicals Corp. Sdn. Bhd. – proudly Malaysia’s first and largest integrated producer of olefins and polyolefins, and the second largest polyolefins producer in South-East Asia.
Titan Chemicals commenced construction of its first facility in Malaysia, a RM300 million Polypropylene (PP) plant, in 1989. In just 15 years, our investments have grown twenty-fold and we now have a total of eight integrated process facilities in Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Langsat in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia. Today, Titan Chemicals has a nameplate capacity of over 2,000,000 MTA of olefins, polyolefins and other associated products.
Titan Chemicals produces Malaysia’s most comprehensive portfolio of Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP), two of the most widely used polymers in the world. These polyolefins which contribute to the enhancement of every day life, are used in a variety of consumer, industrial applications and in hospitals - including packaging film, automotive parts, plastic bottles and caps, compounds for wire and cable insulation. Polyolefins replace conventional materials such as metals, glass, paper and wood and ongoing R & D leads to new applications to improve the quality of life.
Titan Chemicals is a leader in the Malaysian and regional petrochemicals and plastic industries and, in line with our core values, we will pursue increasing levels of excellence to ensure our future successes.
We are an established, growing, technology-driven olefins and polyolefins producer, and to meet our long-term growth objective, we are seek highly committed and talented individuals to join our team.
We are acquiring “talent” with right attitude, experience, drive and the spirit of adventure to be part of our growing team. If you possess these outstanding qualities, and have the right academic qualifications, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or aspiring to be one, Titan Chemicals can offer you a rewarding and challenging career.
- Develop electrical & instrument ITB for EPC project & engineering services.
- Develop & maintain engineering standards for E&I section.
- Review and maintain electrical & instrument standards, work procedure, test procedure & other E&I related document for E&I section
- Perform and review electrical & instrument design specification based on safety codes, process requirements and engineering standard & code
- Perform and review cost estimation, project planning & scheduling for Electrical & instrument project
- Supervise Instrument Inspectors, contractors and vendors to carry out project & engineering tasks for instrument
- Ensure effective coordination & communicate with section heads, owners, vendors, suppliers, contractor, consultants & etc to carry out project related task
- To liaise with engineers of related expertise to prepare ITB for services of engineering, procurement and / or construction /installation from outside companies.
- To work, communicate and coordinate with vendors / suppliers / consultants in expediting the jobs.
- To check the correctness of electrical drawings for equipment, wiring diagram, single line diagram, layout etc. prepared by in-house designer / drafter.
- To review / comment the AFE for improvement projects from plant before forwarding for management approval.
- To serve as a project leader to handle projects if assigned.
- To work with the related personnel to oversee the project progress to control the project cost, schedule and job quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the superiors of the department.
- Minimum Bachelor of Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in engineering design / construction / maintenance of related petrochemical plants.
- Has good knowledge of electrical equipment system such as UPS, power transformers, motors, generators, MCC, switchgear, sub-stations (132/22/6.6 KV), power distribution / control / coordination system or instrumentation code & standard in Electrical, DCS control system & instrumentation.
- Familiar with engineering codes such as ASTM, IEC, API, NEMA, ANSI, NEC, etc.
- Has good knowledge of engineering drawings and specification preparation and review.
- Has good knowledge of project handling and management.
- Capable of perform project cost estimation.
- 1 full-time position(s) available.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or please write in with a detailed curriculum vitae, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the address below.
Vice President Human Resources
TITAN CHEMICALS CORP. SDN. BHD.
PLO 312, Jalan Tembaga 4
Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate
81700 Pasir Gudang
Johor Darul Takzim
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Titan Chemicals Corp Sdn Bhd (222357-P)