| Explore Your Talents And Grow Your Abilities With Us
Titan Chemicals Corp. Sdn. Bhd. – proudly Malaysia’s first and largest integrated producer of olefins and polyolefins, and the second largest polyolefins producer in South-East Asia.
Titan Chemicals commenced construction of its first facility in Malaysia, a RM300 million Polypropylene (PP) plant, in 1989. In just 15 years, our investments have grown twenty-fold and we now have a total of eight integrated process facilities in Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Langsat in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia. Today, Titan Chemicals has a nameplate capacity of over 2,000,000 MTA of olefins, polyolefins and other associated products.
Titan Chemicals produces Malaysia’s most comprehensive portfolio of Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP), two of the most widely used polymers in the world. These polyolefins which contribute to the enhancement of every day life, are used in a variety of consumer, industrial applications and in hospitals - including packaging film, automotive parts, plastic bottles and caps, compounds for wire and cable insulation. Polyolefins replace conventional materials such as metals, glass, paper and wood and ongoing R & D leads to new applications to improve the quality of life.
Titan Chemicals is a leader in the Malaysian and regional petrochemicals and plastic industries and, in line with our core values, we will pursue increasing levels of excellence to ensure our future successes.
We are an established, growing, technology-driven olefins and polyolefins producer, and to meet our long-term growth objective, we are seek highly committed and talented individuals to join our team.
We are acquiring “talent” with right attitude, experience, drive and the spirit of adventure to be part of our growing team. If you possess these outstanding qualities, and have the right academic qualifications, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or aspiring to be one, Titan Chemicals can offer you a rewarding and challenging career.
- Responsible for the reliability & integrity of all Plant mechanical equipments – All inspection & Testing, DOSH shutdown coordination, Repair recommendation, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting and Problem Solving, System Improvement and Modification.
- To carry out improvement studies by analyzing the performance of Mechanical equipment, providing technical support and executing projects to enhance overall plant equipment reliability & integrity.
- Minimum Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering/ Material or Metallurgical Engineering.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Reliability inspection & Root Cause Analysis of Static Equipments & piping in the oil & gas or petrochemical industry.
- Familiar with ASME Pressure Vessel Codes/ TEMA Heat Exchanger Codes/ ANSI/ASME Piping Codes/ & API Storage Tanks Codes.
- Preferably have working experience on Risk Based Inspection & usage of RBMI software.
- Able to work independently and committed with a strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Be able to write good report in English for Inspection & Testing, Trouble-shooting, Root Cause Analysis and etc.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or please write in with a detailed curriculum vitae, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the address below.
Vice President Human Resources
TITAN CHEMICALS CORP. SDN. BHD.
PLO 312, Jalan Tembaga 4
Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate
81700 Pasir Gudang
Johor Darul Takzim
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Titan Chemicals Corp Sdn Bhd (222357-P)