| Explore Your Talents And Grow Your Abilities With Us
Titan Chemicals Corp. Sdn. Bhd. – proudly Malaysia’s first and largest integrated producer of olefins and polyolefins, and the second largest polyolefins producer in South-East Asia.
Titan Chemicals commenced construction of its first facility in Malaysia, a RM300 million Polypropylene (PP) plant, in 1989. In just 15 years, our investments have grown twenty-fold and we now have a total of eight integrated process facilities in Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Langsat in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia. Today, Titan Chemicals has a nameplate capacity of over 2,000,000 MTA of olefins, polyolefins and other associated products.
Titan Chemicals produces Malaysia’s most comprehensive portfolio of Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP), two of the most widely used polymers in the world. These polyolefins which contribute to the enhancement of every day life, are used in a variety of consumer, industrial applications and in hospitals - including packaging film, automotive parts, plastic bottles and caps, compounds for wire and cable insulation. Polyolefins replace conventional materials such as metals, glass, paper and wood and ongoing R & D leads to new applications to improve the quality of life.
Titan Chemicals is a leader in the Malaysian and regional petrochemicals and plastic industries and, in line with our core values, we will pursue increasing levels of excellence to ensure our future successes.
We are an established, growing, technology-driven olefins and polyolefins producer, and to meet our long-term growth objective, we are seek highly committed and talented individuals to join our team.
We are acquiring “talent” with right attitude, experience, drive and the spirit of adventure to be part of our growing team. If you possess these outstanding qualities, and have the right academic qualifications, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or aspiring to be one, Titan Chemicals can offer you a rewarding and challenging career.
- Check printers Operation, message display for partial printing and for right message
- Operate sewing machine and changing of thread
- Check and clean vacuum filters
- Operate Bagging, Palletizer, Bulk bag, Sea bulk machine and do minor trouble shooting
- Feed wooden pallets to the palletizer
- Supply PP Woven bags manually to the Bagging Machines
- Upkeep Bagging, palletizer and forklift area
- Verify weight checker accuracy
- Transfer scrap, rubbish damage wooden pallet and empty carton box
- Receiving of woven bags and stored at the transition area
- Send resin sample to the Lab for analysis
- Transfer filled pallets to the Warehouse storage location
- Rebagging (punctured, underweight, improper sewing, defective and dirty bag)
- Transfer receipt PP woven bags from the transition area to the bag storage & to the bagging machine location
- Check and upkeep electric forklift & batteries
- Assist in PCR Extruder start up globbing jobs
- Safety watch during plant shutdown
- Perform First Line Crew duty during plant emergency
- Perform jobs others than above as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level or Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in packaging environment.
- Experience in forklift driving preferred
- Physically fit
- Able to perform shift duties
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or please write in with a detailed curriculum vitae, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the address below.
Vice President Human Resources
TITAN CHEMICALS CORP. SDN. BHD.
PLO 312, Jalan Tembaga 4
Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate
81700 Pasir Gudang
Johor Darul Takzim
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Titan Chemicals Corp Sdn Bhd (222357-P)