| Explore Your Talents And Grow Your Abilities With Us
Titan Chemicals Corp. Bhd. – proudly Malaysia’s first and largest integrated producer of olefins and polyolefins, and the second largest polyolefins producer in South-East Asia.
Titan Chemicals commenced construction of its first facility in Malaysia, a RM300 million Polypropylene (PP) plant, in 1989. In just 15 years, our investments have grown twenty-fold and we now have a total of eight integrated process facilities in Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Langsat in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia. Today, Titan Chemicals has a nameplate capacity of over 2,000,000 MTA of olefins, polyolefins and other associated products.
Titan Chemicals produces Malaysia’s most comprehensive portfolio of Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP), two of the most widely used polymers in the world. These polyolefins which contribute to the enhancement of every day life, are used in a variety of consumer, industrial applications and in hospitals - including packaging film, automotive parts, plastic bottles and caps, compounds for wire and cable insulation. Polyolefins replace conventional materials such as metals, glass, paper and wood and ongoing R & D leads to new applications to improve the quality of life.
Titan Chemicals is a leader in the Malaysian and regional petrochemicals and plastic industries and, in line with our core values, we will pursue increasing levels of excellence to ensure our future successes.
We are an established, growing, technology-driven olefins and polyolefins producer, and to meet our long-term growth objective, we are seek highly committed and talented individuals to join our team.
We are acquiring “talent” with right attitude, experience, drive and the spirit of adventure to be part of our growing team. If you possess these outstanding qualities, and have the right academic qualifications, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or aspiring to be one, Titan Chemicals can offer you a rewarding and challenging career.
- Support in corporate strategic planning, execution and monitoring.
- Drive organization performance such as Team KPI review and implementation, define organization work scope.
- Review and improve company policy and business processes. Propose changes to internal process and SOPs.
- Communications and corporate branding matters.
- Industry research and project analysis to monitor industry trends.
- Update and review Business Ethics to ensure meeting the current business environment
- New investment coordination.
- Handling ad hoc projects required by management within deadline.
- A business degree preferably in Business Administration
- 3-5 years working experience in Corporate Strategy, Business Planning or Strategy
- Possess strong analytical skills, proficiency in statistical analysis is an added advantage.
- Good communication skill, positive attitude, committed to get things done and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- MBA qualification is an added advantage but is not a prerequisite.
- Experience in internal audit is an added advantage
- 1 full-time position(s) available
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or please write in with a detailed curriculum vitae, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to the address below.
Vice President Human Resources
TITAN CHEMICALS CORP. BHD.
PLO 312, Jalan Tembaga 4
Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate
81700 Pasir Gudang
Johor Darul Takzim
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Titan Chemicals Corp Bhd (222357-P)